We're putting 1 last prototype together for session with Rusty Cooley on Monday.
Let me run you through them real quick-
- Buffer- I want to test each pedal with as even a signal as I can at this point- a buffer should help us keep all things as equal as possible.
- Simple Marshall Tone- just a simple Marshall-y distortion
- Plexi-ish... name kinda says it all
- Super Lead- an approximation of the Soldano Super Lead. We know Jason didnt play this amp, but plenty of the guys from that ilk & era did, so lets see what we can do with it.
- Emul800- Jasons Perpetual Burn amp was a JCM800. We've emulated the 800 here with a few tweaks to give it a little more drive.
- Complex Marshall Tone- nice tone, but the controls are all wired backwards... oops.
- YES the A/B switch is upside down
I'll post some thoughts from my hotel room tomorrow night... maybe some video to go along with it all.
Pro Tone Pedals